This family of bidirectional Optical Loss Test sets (OLTS) with optional length measurement, is perfect for medium to ultra-high fiber count loss & length testing up to 6 λ. A pair of compact instruments set new standards of productivity, accuracy, and ease of use.
Each fiber needs just one test hook-up and one key press for a complete bidirectional loss & length test, The same test method is used for both single-mode and multimode fiber, eliminating administration, training, and test errors. Testing is accurate and can take only 5 seconds, direct onto flexible standards-compliant Tier 1 certification reports. The Visitester option lights up the far end of the fiber to be tested.
Both instruments display length as well as bi-directional loss each end, in real time, with no need to specify master/slave instruments. A single instrument can also be used as a stand-alone light source & power meter, VFL, or tone generator / detector.
- 25% of the size / weight, 7x the battery life of competitors
- SM, MM, quad & other wavelengths
- Bidirectional Autotest loss & length testing on one fiber
- Real time Pass / Fail display
- 8,000 fiber memory and USB key file dump
- KITS™ reporting software
- Autotest optical power meter, >25 λ, 1 % accuracy
- Traceable calibration reports: power meter & linearity, source λ & stability
- 80 hrs alkaline battery life
- 3 Year warranty and calibration cycle
- EF compliant multimode sources
Please enquire for other configurations to match your needs.